Amit's random thoughts

Monday, March 07, 2005

Hunger

Yesterday was Sandy’s party it was figured out later that it was for her graduation. That was one of the reasons why she gave a party. I just realized the value of food yesterday. I had not eaten properly whole day and I was very hungry. I was also eating the carrot and cabbage from the appetizers with the awesome Thai spring roll sauce, these things I usually do not eat

I learned that when you are hungry whatever you eat at that moment seems to be pretty nice. It is only the food that matters. When we eat we eat with a taste and we find the food lavishing but when we are hungry do we manage to realize the taste. No, we don’t we just keep on hogging. As your stomach starts to fill up it is then that you start to choose and start understanding the taste. The fish which I started eating seemed to me to be the best fish I ever had, gradually I realized that it was not very fresh. So people who start to be choosy I know for sure that those people are not hungry

Hunger must be one of the worst things in the world. People stuck in the tsunami were hungry for more than a week. I could not stand the hunger for half a day, but I feel that after a threshold limit the hunger must be getting killed and then we may not be feeling hungry anymore. That is what I guess so. One thing I know for sure but that when you are on empty stomach and you see something to eat it feels like the best thing you ever had in the world

1 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM , Blogger chinar said...

    that is why when i have my cooking turn, i encourage u to stay hungry through out the day :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home